We are looking for a iOS quality assurance to join our team in Egypt, responsible for testing mobile applications and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the testing of mobile-application logic and be ensuring high performance and responsiveness. You will also be responsible for testing the integration of the mobile application elements built by your coworkers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Test and re-test complex and advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work with developers on proper bug reporting and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is important
- 5 to 7 years of proven software development experience in iOS
- Experience with 4-tiers systems is a must
- Must have experience with working in MVC model
- Experience in developing using SOA, SOAP, REST, and JSON is a must
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in writing technical and non-technical documentations
Send your resume to HR@THEMATRA.COM