As a development operations engineer you will get the chance to become a key player in day-to-day developer/operations support for a leading Tech Travel company in the gulf area and north Africa.
The Matra’s environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark with the following experiences :
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Experience with AWS and Azure cloud services, Automated Deployment, Configuration Management, and System Monitoring
– Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
– Experience with Linux infrastructures, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and scripting languages
– Deep understanding of git or any source control systems
– Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, Git
– Help manage SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and Redis
– Experience with application delivery platforms for load balancing, caching, compression, application firewalling, – reverse proxy, SSL termination, etc.
if you are up for the challenge and ready for you next big move, apply below