We’re searching for Sr. product owner to join the matra Egypt office to:
Collect business needs and stakeholders requirements through requirements collection activities Define project scope and translate user requirements to functional requirements through “Software -Requirements Specifications” document and change requests documents
- Use systematic techniques for specifying requirements – like use-case scenarios, process modeling, data-flow diagramming, and user stories guide and support the PO team
- Own the product backlog
- Help the stakeholders in prioritizing solution features
- Convert the release epics into detailed stories and work closely with the usability team to create wire-frames.
- Write user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Coordinate with the Product Development team to formalize clear and to-the-point system features
- Work with the development team to ensure proper implementation of the requirements.
- Provide practical solutions that meet the business needs, comply with quality standards and technical – requirements, and are consistent with the overall business operation model(s)
- Provide support and assistance to business testing and ensure the final solution meets the business needs in terms of quality, functionality, and ease of use.
join our fast moving and progressive company that prides itself on being at the forefront of software development within the travel industry. Our team members come from across the globe and across different industries.