We are looking for a PHP backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Producing detailed specifications
- Write “clean”, well-designed code, and fast PHP to a high standard in a timely and scalable way
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is important
- +4 years of proven software development experience in PHP (Fresh Grads. and unicorns are considered)
- Experience with 4-tiers systems is a must.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- DDD and TDD concepts.
- Good knowledge with microservices.
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL.
Send your resume to HR@THEMATRA.COM