We are looking for an android unicorn developer to join our mobile team in Egypt – Alex Office responsible for developing mobile applications and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the logical design and development of mobile application logic and ensure high performance and responsiveness. You will also be responsible for integrating the mobile application elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 5 to 7 years of proven software development experience in Android
- Experience in developing using SOA, SOAP, REST, and JSON is a must
- Proficient with Java, Java ME, and Kotlin
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Proficient with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience with developing large enterprise applications
- Experience in integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in writing technical and non-technical documentations
- Deep understanding of Information Security and Encryption
- Self-motivated and continuous learner and ability to work under stress
Send your resume to HR@THEMATRA.COM