We are looking for a candidate who is a confident communicator and possess excellent attention to detail as well as analytical and problem-solving skills. The job includes administration of Windows Server 2016 Datacenter edition, Azure Cloud environment, DHCP, DNS, AD, Domain Controller, and client-side computers. The goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability of the infrastructure to provide maximum performance for the users.
- The design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Maximizing performance by monitoring, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with other teams.
- Undertaking data fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Planning, installing and configuring systems
- Planning, designing and creating storage, networking and other system components
- Planning, designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery for each system
- Maintaining and monitoring systems
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is important
- 5 to 7 years of proven Windows Administration experience
- At least 5 years of experience administrating Azure based environment
- Experience with 4-tiers systems is a must
- Working experience in virtualized and cloud-based networks
- Ability to use Azure Resource Management templates to automate the build process for environments
- Ability to configure VMs and Web Apps through Azure Web Portal and Command Line Interface through PowerShell
- Experience in writing technical and non-technical documentations
- Deep understanding of Information Security and Encryption
- Proven experience in operating virtualized environments using Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Obsession with benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Microsoft Windows Server certifications and Microsoft Azure Certification are plus.
Send your resume to email@example.com | SUBJECT: IT-0001